Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 4 March 2011

Friday Followers' Gallery

Hi, Friday and time to show you more artwork from one of my readers. This work I'm delight to showcase Jo  who has made a card using one on my tutorials. 


Flippin Gardener

If you too would like to have a go at this interesting shape card - this is the link to my tutorial. which I have described as a pop up card because of the centre surprise.  Jo's card is different in that it's a different die and good use of stamps inside the card - pop over and check out her clever use of stamps.  

Thanks Jo, it's always a pleasure to see that my ideas work and I appreciate you crediting me and highlighting the Cupboard on your blog.


PS:  Message to Jacke and Dianne - I need a contact addy please.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Hi Eileen .... I like this shape of card and Jo has done a good job here. I am 'shouting out' a link to one of my fav blogs each time I post. Yours was high on my list and I linked to the 'Cupboard' last night!

E xx

Ps I am starting to get spammers now .... do you get many? Cheeky devils ..!

Merry said...

Wonderful card Jo...

Gina said...

This is a lovely idea for a card and a great example from Jo.
Just to let you know Eileen, I took inspiration from one of the cards you made last Christmas and you can see it here
I love your blog - it provides wonderful ideas.
Gina x