I sat on the sofa last night and coloured! I had a new stamp from Elusive Images and although Glenda had supplied a coloured image for guidance, I found it a challenge with my Promarkers. After three attempts I was pleased with the colours and the shading of the leaves. On I went this morning to triple embossing - but the card was too thin and the result was poor in places. I liked the image so much that I wondered if I could salvage it in some way. The answer was YES!
I stamped the image straight onto the front of the card and edged the centre fold with three lines.
A few of the leaves I watercoloured....
then added my cut down embossed image and a sentiment cut
with the smallest circle die.
So from disaster came a card that I had no idea that I was making!
Now I know why I don't like throwing things away!!