Today I will show you what was in the black box (sorry it's a day late, but travelling home was delay).
This is how I made my card
using a pierceabilities die (but not embossing or piercing the pattern) I cut my base card and two layers.
Cut a number of butterflies and fold. I used a double sided DP and heat embossing acetate. This works really well and adds a bit of glitz!
tutorial that I did last year.
Sometimes you forget just what dies you have, and since they are expensive why not use them more - on this card I have use three different ones to give interest and texture. The reason I didn't show it previously was because I enter the card in a Spellbinder GDT call, but unfortunately it was not good enough! I think I overlooked the fact that although I designed this pop up card last year, and despite updating the idea with the 3D butterflies, so many crafters have copied it, that it probably seem mudane and ordinary! Still you live and learn!! There'll be another time!!!