Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 8 March 2011

Less is More Challenge Week 5

At last a finished card for the LIM challenge for a pastel card.....

White, white and lavender.
  Lavender is one of my favourite shrubs in the garden.
The dies : Marianne Designs and Nestie Grand square
The stamps : from Sheena Douglas, and I'm ashamed to say both very little used!
Another challenging challenge from LIM - well done Chrissie and Mandi - you're making us think and think again about this white spaces!

17 comments:

Jan said...

Stunning card Eileen, so pretty xx Jan

Mandi said...

Fabulous card as always Ikki
That die is so intricate, but the white against white looks gorgeously understated!

Thanks for entering again
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

This looks great Eileen, I think I bought this die on the strength of seeing yours.. I must get it out!
Just love white on white!
See you next time!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Embosserissima said...

Wonderful card! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

oh wo you nailed it Ikki, it's gorgeous. A perfect CAS pastel card
Anne x

Aquarius said...

That is such a delicate result - lovely and that die is a pretty one white on white.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card Ikki, love the die. Elizabeth x

Sally H said...

Fabulous! I LOVE that Die and the lavender too!

Miranda said...

Hi Ikki, what a serene and beautiful card! I can almost smell the lavender, greetz, Miranda

Stamps and Paper said...

Ikki this is such a pretty card I just love the Marianne Design frame.

Anne

Kathyk said...

Simply lovely

Kathyk

Susan said...

Love that die ...definitely need to check it out! Beautiful card, ikki!

Jackie said...

Oh wow Ikki, this is absolutely stunning :o)
Jackie xx

Sarn said...

WHAT a pretty card . . . I LOVE that die!
Hugs, Sandra

Jose said...

Great card Ikki, and love the way you have stamped the lavender, its made a loveky card. I just wish I could get my die to cut out like yours does, I have never managed to get a clean one cut out, but Marianne's flowers I used for my LessisMore card this weeks and I love it.

Lynne K said...

Absolutely delightful card! I love lavender too, and that die is gorgeous. xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card I adore WoW (white on white)fab stamp

ali x