Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 1 March 2011

Chocolate Baroque - Miniature Stamp Winner

The draw on Chocolate Baroque has been made for the set of miniature stamps and the winner is

Caroline Hallett. 

Caroline I was delighted to see your name especially since you are a follower of the Cupboard, and  I KNOW you will enjoy crafting with these little stamps - they are a delight to work with. 

Good luck for Caroline in this draw, and the good news is that there will very soon be another draw for some new CB stamps.  So if you are a CB (EI) fan - WATCH this space -  Next time it could be you!

2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Congrats to Caroline! well done! and that sounds really exciting it Ikki!! thanks for letting us know,
Shaz in Oz.x PS on my WOYWW post, I am going to put up about the gorgeous papers from Choccy Baroque too.. they are so yum!
love Shaz in Oz.x

Caroline Hallett said...

Hello ikki - thank you for your kind words - yes I am very excitedly waiting for the postman to deliver the lushies - I got my Craft Stamper today too and the freebie is a CB one too :-) officially my new favourite stamp company x