Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 31 March 2011

Tippy Thursday

Hi folks, when I got up this morning I had a list of "to do's" - big mistake! Just about everything has gone off plan starting with a visitor who wanted to chat, and drink tea! Then I remembered I had a Golden Wedding card to start for tomorrow - and on.....and on.... still I'm here at last and this is my card.... 

                                 
The Cuttlebug alphabet is excellent for adding that personal touch and on a mottled beige cardstock the Crafts 2 You heart folder shows up really well.    The centre panel doesn't show up well, which is a pity because  the centre heart is  made of beads.  Not made by me I hasten to add, something I found in my stash from an age ago - Surprising what you find when you start looking through boxes!

Which brings me to the lace stamp that I used in the LIM challenge - Sorry, I have no idea of the maker - it was a buy off Ebay and something else I found in a box not used before -  I have a lead and will try to follow it up but suspect it's very old and out of production.

Something that is going to be in PRODUCTION VERY SOON IS CHOCOLATE BAROQUE.  Yes, Glenda is going live tomorrow - if you pop back around lunchtime I will be able to give you the link so you can join in the celebrations! 

I will also be doing the draw for the Diamond  Card Crafts Mandala Board  so today is your last chance to put your name in the hat. 
ikki

5 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I have days likek yours all the time lol!
What a fab card Ikki, I could see the little heart was beads straight away the embossing looks really effective on the card.

Aquarius said...

Sorry to hear about your day going awry - best laid plans and all that...
Such an elegant anniversary card and that embossing folder is so suitable as is everything else - the day wasn't a complete loss !!

Rita said...

Your card is Stunning Ikki, I love the way you have put it all to-gether. Absolutely perfect. Hugs Rita xx

jordiegirl said...

Love that Hearts folder and the card is brilliant. Cuttlebug alphabet is great too.

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Ikki love the card!! it's beautiful!