Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 3 March 2011

Tippy Thursday - Joy Trouvaille A4 - New Wizard Shapeabilities Dies

JT machine update - My JT machine is working, but I'm finding that I still turn to my Bug!  Perhaps I'm just so disappointed and also cauious!  I still have not received any communication from the manufacturer, which is very disappointing that they just do not care!!  Thanks to all who replied to my request to complete a questionnaire - I will be in touch with you asap.

If you are interested in the new dies from spellbinders, pop over to Make a Lasting Impression (link on my salebar), Liz has some on sale at  £16.50 with free UK postage.  But, be warned - these are very tempting! 

I also pick up a post from Craft at Home called Big up your Bug.  Might be of interest to you and you can also from the link watch a video of using these large plates on utube.

If you have been reading my posts of WW - check out the page - see if you are going to join me.  This morning is my serious start day - on the scales this morning I have already made a loss on the last week and I think this is just due to thinking more about what I was doing and a little (I do stress I mean a little) exercise.  What a pleasant surprise to start the day!  Hope your day goes well too.

3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

Hi Ikki, thanks for the info about Liz, I popped over there and did a little bit of shopping! I am following your why weight pages too, Judith xx

Aquarius said...

I'm sure you are so disappointed in the non service you are getting from the JT manufacturers and can understand your caution in using it in case it goes wrong again. thanks for the tempting link - but then aren't all these sites so tempting?? I will go and check it out. Off to read today's WW post now.

CraftyJo said...

Hi there

I've been following your blog for a little while now and had need to refer back to an old post last night for a card I was making. I was looking now for a 'contact' button so I could thank you and also send you a photo showing what I'd done but I can't find one anywhere. How do I contact you properly please?