Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 1 February 2011

Winner is.....

Well the draw is made and.....and the winner is.....No 36..... and it's KAREN

Karen said: Hi Ikki - I'm already a follower - and huge fan.......

Well, what can I say about that comment but "THANKS KAREN FOR YOUR SUPPORT and I hope you find your prize as useful as I have."  Thanks also to Diamond Card Crafts for donating the prize. 

Karen - please contact me in the 2 days via the comments and I will arrange to post out to you.

Sorry you can't all be winners, but as a small consolation you could have a go at making this exploding box, which instead of decorating with pretty paper - I Cutlebugged!  Well, I would, wouldn't I!!



The instructions were from this book
I always thought that an exploding box was difficult but I made this one with just my scoreboard, stylus, and glue whilst watching Andy Murray attempt to win the Aussie Tennis Open - I succeeded in my task - sadly he didn't!  If you would like to have a go.....
It is actually possible to make this box from one piece of A4!  You can see the actual bits I had leftover in my picture - talk about being economical Phyllis!  If you click on the sheet you should be able to copy and print it out to have a go yourself.

Thanks everyone for taking part,


PS: My computer is playing up today - if anyone has difficulties download the instructions - please contact me via the comments.

5 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

congratulations Karen enjoy your new toy.
Love the box tutorial might need to try that one.
Hope you get the JT sorted out soon, surely not everyone at the company is at the trade show?

Karen said...

Hi Ikki - just can't believe I've been picked for this fantastic prize. Thank you so much. Not sure if you want me to leave my address here or would rather contact me via email on marberryhouse@gmail.com?

Hugs.

Karen xoxo

Karen said...

Hi Ikki - I have a little something for you over on my blog. Hope you accept it.

craftimamma said...

Congratulations Karen! Enjoy your prize.

Ikki, I love your box. I would never have thought of using embossing folders for this. Clever!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Unknown said...

Well done to Karen for winning this really useful prize!!!

Thanks for leaving the instructions for an exploding box - and kind of Phyllis for allowing it too!!!

I would love to have a go as its something i've never made before...

hope you are well

Hugs

Paula x x x