Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 17 February 2011

News of a New Company and the opening of a new Design Team Blog

Hi folks, you may have wondered where I've been this week - I have been so very quiet!  However, I've not been slacking, in fact I've been very busy!

Many of you will know that I had the pleasure and honour to be on the design team of Elusive Images, but sadly Glenda was forced to close down her company in December last.  Happily, a new company is on it's way to us and over the last month the DT have been working with new stamps that will be.....wait for it.....appearing tomorrow!  To all EI fans I know you will be delighted to hear this news, and even better is the fact that on the launch tomorrow of the new DT blog, there will be the opportunity to win some of the new stamps.  Also, over the next few days the DT will be showing you their artwork that these delightful stamps have inspired us to create. 

Until tomorrow my lips are sealed about the name of the new company, but I will say this "When you know it, you will remember it - it's different and it's definitely a Glenda special".

So I hope you'll be able to drop by tomorrow and I'll share my secret......all  the DT are excited and thrilled to be able to continue designing for.....??????
 

13 comments:

Suzi B said...

Ooh crikey I can't wait!
Sue x

Merry said...

Hmmm this all sounds very exciting. Can't wait....and great news about your DT position.

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Oh Ikki cant wait to find out!! exciting!!
Shaz in oz.x

Anne said...

roll on tomorrow lol
Anne x

Deborah Frings said...

Tease!!! This is very exciting news!

Annie said...

So pleased to hear this news and can't wait to see what you have been creating.
Best news this week.
Ann xxx

Scrapcat 1 said...

it all sounds very exciting will see you tomorrow

Aquarius said...

Wow this is brilliant news - I knew it was imminent but didn't realise it was tomorrow. Hooray!!

Lynn said...

Exciting news indeed! Can't wait!Lynn x

Elizabeth said...

Hello Icky, can't wait for you to reveal all. Please pop along to my blog: http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com where an award awaits you. Elizabeth x

Christine said...

How excting Ikki, can't wait for tomorrow to arrive.
Christine xx

Christine B. said...

How exciting, I knew news was imminent, but didn't realise it was tomorrow. Great news. Hugs x ChrisB

Di said...

Oooer, I'll be checking first thing in the morning onwards!! :) Di x