Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 18 February 2011

Sorry for the wait

Hi, if you've dropped by for news of the new company and the design team blog, all I can  say is  "I'm waiting too"!  There would appear to be a problem for Glenda, presumably with internet connections, which is such a shame because she has had one thing after another go wrong over the last two months, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for her troubles to go away.  I know she will be so disappointed that the day is not going to plan!  Back as soon as poss.  

6 comments:

Annie said...

oh no - so sorry
will call back later.
Ann xxx

Aquarius said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this - must be an abslute nightmare for Glenda and Adrian

Suzi B said...

Have no fear we will still be here! :)) Hope every thing goes well from now ... fingers crossed!
Sue xx

Christine said...

Keeping fingers crossed that Glenda & Adrian will soon have everything sorted. They deserve some luck, Pop back later
Christine x

veronica said...

thanks Ikki, was wondering what happened!

Christine B. said...

Hi I hope Glenda and Adrian aren't having to many problems they could do with a break.I'll be back later. Hugs xChrisB