Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Sunday 20 February 2011

Thanks and news of a freebie from Chocolate Baroque

Hi, first of all a big thank you for all your comments regarding my spring card for the "Less is more" challenge.  I will study and try again, but is it yellow square up, flower down, words up, shorten flower stem or words down - as I say I will study and have another play.

Now some interesting news for you from the Chocolate Baroque DT blog.  When Glenda launched the site on Friday, she promised that once 100 followers registered with the blog, a download was on offer.  Yesterday the total was 115, so click on the CBDT button on my sidebar and you can pick it up.  It's a beaut!  AND, if you haven't registered yet, please do because when we reach 200 - there will be another one for you.   AND, DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN TO GLENDA'S POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT TO BE IN THE DRAW FOR THE MINIATURE STAMP SETS - THEY ARE A DELIGHT TO WORK WITH AND I WILL BE SHOWING YOU ONE OF MY CARDS TOMORROW.  Thanks Glenda - I love the new paper design.

Thanks again to all for your support, have a great Sunday.  Now back to that square or was it the flower?!!??!?

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

You are right - that free paper is beautiful (as always from Glenda) and I'm sure there will soon be enough followers for another freebie.

Embosserissima said...

I love your embossed cards. They are wonderful!

Craft is a Blessing said...

So glad I found your blog through Chocolate Beroque, love your techniques, colours and inspiration, kind regards