Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 21 February 2011

Teeny Weeny Meadow Stamps from Chocolate Baroque

Hi, Monday morning and time to make my post on the Chocolate Baroque DT blog. This is a sneak peek at what I've been up to.....


I've used the new miniature stamps called Teeny Weeny Meadow - teeny they may be, but they are super to work with and certainly get the old grey matter going! Hope you'll have time to pop over to the DT blog - where you will find my tutorial - just click on the logo on my sidebar and please let me know what you think.  If you have any queries about the techniques I used - you know the rules - just shout!

12 comments:

Penni said...

These teeny weeny stamps are so cute - Perfect for making beautiful gift tags.

Hugs
Penni
X

mamapez5 said...

I love this card. It has a very soft atmospheric feel. I am really looking forward to buying the teeny stamps. They will be so useful for my ATCs. Kate x

Aquarius said...

Thanks for the sneaky peek - off to have a proper look

Sue said...

Love the card and thanks for the tutorial on CB blog, you've obviously put a lot of work into this card and it works beautifully. Unfortunately I will now have to buy the stamps, you temptress you!

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful card, looks like Ireland :)

Scrapcat 1 said...

saw this a minute ago on the chocolate baroque site, I love it and the instruction are very clear

Christine B. said...

Beautiful card, i'm off fro another look. Hugs x ChrisB

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thanks Ikki for popping over to my blog and the lovely comments you left, I will always credit your excellent blog for propelling me into blogland.. thanks so much! and may God bless you for your kindness,
Shaz in Oz.x

anita01 said...

Schitterend mooi..ik ben je fan,

Warme groetjes,
Anita.

Karen said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Hugs xoxo

Sally H said...

Just spotted this one. You are one mega talented lady! I love it. Those stamps are top of my shopping list now!

Chrissie said...

Your inking is fabulous my friend.. the whole card is simply stunning!
Chrissie