Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 23 December 2009

Merry Christmas to all

To all my crafting friends


When you creep downstairs on Christmas morning, I hope you find Santa has left you lots of lovely crafting goodies!


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Eileen,
Thank you for sharing your blog with us through this year.
I wish you a very merry christmas and the happiest of new years, and I look forward to catching up on your blog through 2010.

Hugs,

Sheena xx

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Eileen, this is such a cute Tilda and I love the colours you have used.
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas with your family and that your journey isn't too disrupted by the bad weather. See you in the New Year.
Andrea x

Merry said...

Merry Christmas to you too Eileen...wishing you a terrific day.

Kraftychick said...

Ikki: Have a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic Happy New Year!! Thanks for sharing all your talent this year!
Jackie

Vickie said...

Merry Christmas, Ikki! Are you going to be blogging here for the most part?