Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 11 December 2009

Information on Buying Dies - Spellbinders Nestabilities/Nellie Snellen

Hi, I realise that due to the many posts that I do, that some of the info gets lost! Since many peeps are looking at buying dies (or hopefully having dies bought as presents) I thought I would make the research I did on buying and sizes of dies more easy to find.

So, now in the Cupboard side bar (on the right), Under Labels, just click on Dies - info and sizes.

I will also do the same for info on Embossing Folders, but this may take me awhile, so please be patient with me!

ikki

http://ikkiscuttlebugcupboard.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I do believe that this is one of the most useful blogs in cyberspace!

Thank you! xx

Christine said...

Hi Ikki,
I have just found you via a link in your sidebar. I have just ordered one of the new cut and emboss folders - Swirl.
It is lovely to find a blog which wonderful tutorials as 'to how to use'.
I have had my 'bug' for 12months now and I love it, although it doesn't get used as much as it should. Having found you, this will soon change.
I see that you are from Staffordshire, I originally came from Stoke-on-Trent so we have something in common.
Off now to check your sidebar.
Hugs
Christine xx
PS I have become a follower of both your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ikki, for yet another very useful article. I keep hearing about Nellie Snellen dies, and to see them explained so simply (and in photos) is very helpful. I've 'followed' you from your first days via the Docrafts forum. Keep up the brilliant work.