Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Sunday 14 November 2010

News of interesting goings on!

Morning all, I picked up this news from my Spellbinder post and just in case you missed it thought I'd post the details. 

"Holiday Hoppin’ with Spellbinders!
Announcing the Spellbinders™ Holiday Hoppin’ Blog Hop! Come hop along with us and our Partners as we show off our Holiday designs!

On November 18 and 19 we will provide a list of Designer Blogs to visit. Simply leave a comment on one or more blogs to be eligible to win! The more blogs you comment on, the greater your chance winning (one comment per blog please)! One winner will be randomly drawn from one blog each day.

Our fabulous Partners have generously donated these prizes, each worth at least $20! One winner each day will win the entire prize package, valued at over $500!

Each Holiday Hoppin’ blog will accept comments for 48 hours. One winner will be randomly chosen from one blog each day. The winner’s names will be announced on the Spellbinders Blog on November 22, and have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize.


Check back on November 18 for the first day of Holiday Hoppin’!"  POSTED 11/11/10 on Spellbinders Blog

SO, IF YOU LIKE BLOG HOPPING - DON'T FORGET TO MARK THE DATE ON YOUR CALENDAR. 

ALSO,  if you are a Barbara Grey fan - Create & Craft 11am to 1 pm today. 

I will defo be tuning into this one, the footie recordings will have to wait, and lunch could be late!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Ikki,
Have just caught up with your posts and it's great to hear Dave is now much better and life is returning to normal [hehe what's normal?]. Life here is manic with carpet fitting going on throughout my house but I'm sure the results will be worth it....I just have to get my sewing room ready for work tomorrow [lots to put back yet] :-)
Hugs,
A x

Aquarius said...

Thanks for sharing this information and I'm recording Barbara to watch later on. It is a dark and very wet day down south so what better to do than craft and or watch craft shows!!