Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 19 November 2010

Spellbinders Holiday Hopping

Fancy some blog hopping?  The Spellbinder Holiday Hopping starts today.  Pop over to  http://spellbinderspaperarts.com/blog/ and pick up the links - even if you are not lucky enough to win, you will pick up some great ideas for using your dies.

3 comments:

Aquarius said...

Thanks for the link - what a lot of blogs to hop around!!

Merry said...

Thanks for the link Eileen...this should be fun.

Jackie said...

Hi Ikki, thank you for the link.
I have a little something for you on my blog :o)
Jackie xx