Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 23 November 2010

New Elusive Image Stamps - Earth Spirit

Hi, I know many of you popped over to Graphicus yesterday to view the new Family Christmas stamps and I hope you enjoyed looking at the gallery of the DT's artwork.  Did you get any ideas for your own Chrissie cards? 

Today I want to show you the new Earth Spirit stamps.
Earth Spirit Unmounted Stamp Sheet - A4
  
These are very interesting  images to work with and unfortunately as yet there are only a few examples on the gallery, which you can view here.  BUT, here's a peek at one of my pieces.

With the effects of colouring with distress inks and triple embossing I just had to call  this "Sun Blaze".

Today I'm working on a Christmas card using square and snowflake dies and an embossing folder - it's easy peasy and useful for using up those scraps of decorative paper that you love and just cannot throw away!  I'll have it ready for tomorrow, so hope you'll have time to drop by. 

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

What a fabulous Sun!! The image is very striking and I love the way you've coloured it.