Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 24 March 2010

WOYWW

Well - it's Wednesday again and WOYWW time!

I've had a busy week "messing" about with my new SD stamps. Here's my desk....

it looks pretty unmessy I hear you say....but take a look round


I sort of spread!  The only things not covered were my cards.  I just had to have a tied up!  I was so keen to get started with the new stamps that I started this and then started that, and then started again.  In the end, although I managed to finished one card - I found that I had no lightbox moments (or Ping as Paula would say) left!  Starting again was the only option....
so this is my desk this morning and the room is looking less cluttered now, but still no ping!  Hopefully later something will click!. 

If you enjoy chatting and having a nosey at how others craft - why not join us on WOYWW.  Click on the link on the side bar.  See you over there....and thanks for dropping by.   
I

18 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

PING! There .. I heard it ... hope you did :O))

As for the spreading out..I do that..into most rooms in the house LOL

Have a great day hun x

Linby said...

interesting desk and floor - all those ribbons!
Linbyx

Cardarian said...

Nice purple projects - no desk is ever big enough for a crafter is it??? We just have to spread ha, ha
Cardarian

Paige said...

Nothing wrong with spreading about when crafting. although I have to stay on the desk otherwise the dogs try and help :)

Angela Toucan said...

have fun playing, keep your experiments - you might find them perfect for something else at a later date.
I uploaded one of my digital kit experiments as a blog freebie yesterday.

Unknown said...

WOW! I hope the ping sounds for you shortly and it's not just the microwave :0)

Annie said...

Thats not messy :-) I can see ribbons :-)
A x

PinksyDoodles said...

It looks very interesting in your work area today.
Clare x

Helen said...

I kind of spread too.... hope you get your ping sorted soon!

Anonymous said...

Not untidy, just lots going on! As other have said, keep the bits you were working on, they'll be handy one day.

Brenda

Sarah said...

I tend towards a similar filing system most of the time but believe me your space is not that messy.

Kaz said...

It's so good to see someone else who manages to spread out over every other surface! xx

Unknown said...

I also spread around, that why in= needed a good old sort out yesterday

Angie said...

I really enjoyed having a nose around ...loved your work on the card and those ribbons are such a beautiful colour

Spyder said...

I think you definitely spread your lovely stuff even further than me!
(Lyn)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

you really do spread out - wow!! i can't... hehe!!! i am very contained in my crafting. have a great night xxx

Mandy said...

LOVE your desk! enjoy your new stamps! love it when us crafters get our little hands on new stash...{{hugs}}mandyxx

Merry said...

What beautiful shades of purple I saw. I tend to spread as well. :-)