Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 13 February 2012

Valentine Day Pop up card

Last week I watched C&C's show and the offer they have on for the Grand Calibur machine and two sets of dies.  Very nice dies, but quite an expensive buy!

On the show the demonstrator show a design using dies to make a pop up embelllishment.  Since two years ago I did a tutorial for this card.....and you may not have seen it.....and since it is Valentines Day tomorrow.....I thought it was time to look in the back on the cupboard and find this bit of history ...... and here it is......




These are just odd pictures from the tutorial and if you are interested in learning more....this is the link




5 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh these are so lovely sassy xx

Aquarius said...

Thanks for the reminder about this - things keep coming around don't they?
I see your blog has a new look - smart.

Wendy L said...

Looks good. I,m still getting to grips with my CB. xxx

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Just goes to show, ikki, you were up the front when the ideas were passed out, a beautiful card too.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- love the shimmer- and the beads across the heart. I adore the butterfly!