Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 10 February 2012

Nestabilitie Label 4 - Golden Wedding Anniversary

Today is my husband's cousin's Golden Wedding anniversary and this is the card  I've sent to them....




The stamps are from Chocolate Baroque called Floral Swirls and as well as using them to embellish the base card and label, I have also put them to good use on the insert.......



I think I'll have to add this card to my Love and Marriage showcase. I love the owls sitting together side by side -  very appropriate when celebrating 50 years of marriage!

6 comments:

Aquarius said...

Inspirational using these owls for an anniversary card - why didn't I think of that?? Will be watching out for your email on CB

Paula (PEP) said...

This is a lovely idea & I love the sheer elegance of your design. I shall have to work on my husband's Valentine card over the weekend so this has helped me think outside the box enormously.
Your 'colours' are so classy & I have a real weakness for tone on tone stamping I love all the white pearly elements & your main background is a real dream.
Paula (PEP)

Miranda said...

Lovely card Ikki and like your new blog lay-out! Tres chique, warm greetz Mirandax

Jackie said...

A very classy card Ikki, so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Craft is a Blessing said...

I have those lovely stamps and this card is such an inspiration.
Thanks

Unknown said...

Very nice. I like it!

Wedding Flowers Melbourne