Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Wednesday 8 February 2012

WOYWW

A little late today for WOYWW - an early appointment at the opticians and then a blood test and the morning just disappeared!
I did, however, managed to take a piccy of my desk before I ventured out in the cold but as you can see not a lot is going on..... 
I've been playing with a new lily of the valley stamp from Clarity Stamps and think an idea is about to form- well I'm  hoping so!  I'm very impressed with Barbara Grey and her clever stamps which has you can see make pretty patterns.
I've also had my Bug in operation this week, but not for paper crafting......
I've been cutting fun foam with my Nestie Label 4 and make holders for the mounting pile of earrings that I seem to have an obsession to make!  Does anyone have other uses for their dies?

I hoping to get round to seeing some desks now (well that is when I've cut the sandwiches for tonight's bowls match).  So take care all and stay warm and safe.




20 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely earrings Ikki.
Hugs,
A x

Aquarius said...

What a brilliant idea for displaying ear-rings - why didn't I think of that. So much nicer than plain pieces of card.

Karen said...

Those ear rings are gorgeous, what a fab idea to use the foam to display them as it works perfectly, they look great :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen #90

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Ikki oh i just had to come over and see your latest! love the earings and the holders! fab idea

Twiglet said...

Great use for the foam. I am just using it to wad some little covers for notebooks. Your earrings are pretty - daughter M has loads of beads/findings but doesn't really make them any more due to lack of time.

Anonymous said...

Great use of Nesties Ikki.
I'm thinking of using the heart dies with rolled out icing to decorate a Wedding cake. I thought if i sandwiched it in Greaseproof paper it might work. Has anybody else tried this.

Anne

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Ikki, nice to see you! Such a good idea to use fun foam instead of card for your earrings, bet they display really well. Look forward to your magic with the clarity images.

Stephanie said...

Love the earrings--so very pretty!

scrappymo! said...

That's at great way to display the earings.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Ikki love the playing with the stamps it is fun to do that, isnt it! and great idea for Nesties too thanks for sharing not playing this week had tooth infection plus too much else on as must get this bit work am in middle of finished - next week, God willing happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x

Lou said...

Great way to show off your wonderful earrings,I didn’t make it, to your crafty space on Wednesday so doing my snooping today, Have a great week Lou x

Trish Latimer said...

I love the greens you've used on the stamp, gorgeous!

CraftygasheadZo said...

I love Clarity stamps but don't own any...yet! Enjoy playing. Thanks for sharing & enjoy this weeks WOYWW, I've been nosing around all the fab desks as I try to visit everyone! Zo x 83

Lisa said...

Creative way to display the earrings. Happy creating.

505whimsygirl said...

Oh, I love that stamp, especially how you used it four times to make a lovely design.

Nice earrings too!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#129

Miranda said...

Hi Ikki, lovely earrings and great idea to display them! Very clever idea.....warm greetz Mirandax

Unknown said...

what a great idea for displaying your earrings. Love that new stamp - looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Sarah said...

a great post and some very flash colours - looks fab! One appointment and I lose a whole day too! Thanks for letting us look in and peek at your desk... Sarah at 7...

Bridget Larsen said...

Love your jewellery, hope all went well with the blood test
Bridget #51

Elizabeth said...

Hi Ikki, it's amazing how appointments can eat into your day and your crafting time! Hope all went well. Love that Clarity stamp too, another item on my wishlist :) Fab earrings and what a novel use for the Cuttlebug. Elizabeth x #2