Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 25 June 2010

Friday Followers Gallery

Today in my FFG I'm doing something different - 2 cards.  Both cards were made by Ann and illustrate how the same idea can look totally different by changing the colours.


You can read Ann's post here

change the colour - change the look!

  
A different take on the same idea and well worth a read.

Ann your cards are great, and something I have never seen done before and I'm sure others won't have either.  Thanks for allowing me to put your work in my FFG. 

If you have card that you think is different and would like to share with us, pleased get in touch with me. 

7 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

How great is that Ikki and Ann, just worked out that these cards were done with the cuttlebug Snow Dots folder which I have just bought from the UK, when I saw it, I thought: "Wow! what a clever idea, I would never have thought of using a folder like that". I cant wait to try it myself. Thanks from from downunder!
Shaz from Oz

Annie said...

What an honour - thank you so much for featuring me.
Ann xxx

chrissy xx said...

Both sooooo Gorgeous, and both sooooo different.

Christine said...

Congrats Ann and thanks Ikki for choosing a deserving winner. Both cards are beautiful, will have to work out how it has been made
Christine xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh great use of the folder..a very underused one at my house actually. Well done Ann - and therefore Ikki too!

Twiglet said...

Just whizzed back through your latest posts - what fab stuff you have been working on - must take time and have a good snoop! Thanks for the super pics and descriptions of each process - very inspirational.

Merry said...

So wonderful ....both cards are terrific.