Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 3 December 2010

On-line Party at Graphicus

Since the weather conditions in Northumbria have made the Graphicus shop close down and unfortunately spoil Glenda's Christmas Open Days, as a treat for visitors to the Graphicus Blog, Glenda is running an on-line party. To start the party off - an early Christmas present - a freebie download offer of 2 super Christmas papers.

Throughout the day, Glenda will be posting to make this a fun day for us, so why not pop over there and join in the activities.   Don't miss a treat!!

Have a great day! 

No comments: