Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 26 April 2010

Nestabilities - Jumbo Scallop and Big Scallop Squares

I thought I would really go scallops today.....

so using the Jumbo scallop border to make a decorative edge, layered  this over a DP from Basic Grey and covered the base card.  Then   embossed  and distress inked the edges.

The second scallop on my card was made using the other Jumbo die in the set.  Again emboss  edges and then stamped over with background stamp from PB.  The die lends itself to a ribbon tie!

The third scallops on my card.......Big scallop squares.....glittered (not my usual style!) and set at a jaunty angle.....
Although I love my Promarkers for colouring floral images, I find animals more difficult but couldn't resist having a go at this cute image!

Bye for now....have a good day!

3 comments:

PepPop said...

Thanks for sharing your techniques. Jaqui x

Bettythebaglady said...

Oh dear Ikki, I'm going to have to stop blog hopping-there are way too many lovely things out there and I want them all. These jumbo scallops are great but I'm going to have to pass 'cos I need new clothes. Hugs BettyXXX

Judith said...

Thanks for sharing,love the finished product, that stamp is so cute.