Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Friday 23 April 2010

Friday - It's Followers Gallery time!

I'm absolutely delighted that my blog is proving popular all over the world, so today the card that I'm putting into my Followers gallery was created by Jocelyn who lives in Melbourne, Australia.  Jocelyn (aka JoBear2)
has recently made the decision to start her own blog....so why not pop over there and give your support to our Australia friend.  You'll not be disappointed for JoBear2 is a talented crafter, and it good to see how others from different countries used the same tools, and we all need new ideas and inspiration to keep our crafting fresh.  Welcome to the Cupboard Jocelyn, and it's a pleasure to have your card in my Followers Gallery.  

I thought this a lovely fitting card for a difficult occasion  - thanks for sharing Jocelyn and for supporting the  Cupboard.

If you have a card that you would like to have in the FFG - please leave me a message. There are two conditions for entry - your card must follow the Cupboard principles of always incorporating embossing or die cutting in your crafting and you must be a follower of the Cupboard.      Look forward to hearing from you.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I SO LOVE this embossing folder - I have it too and it has GOT to be possibly my favourite (because its a tree)...

Well done to Jocelyn - i'll pop over and see her. What a fitting way to use the folder - I never thought of that - but it really is effective.

Paula x x x

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

What a simple but beautiful card.

Marg said...

Thank you - Love the title of Jo's blog - wish I'd thought of that!

PepPop said...

Lovely card and I'm off to check out Jocelyn's blog. Jaqui x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Hi Ikki,
Thank you so much for featuring me in your Friday Followers Gallery - can't wipe the smile off my face :-) and everyone has been so sweet with their lovely comments - I'm blushing!

Julia Dunnit said...

How utterly fab. The understated elegance of the embossing on plain stock is what drew me to cuttlebug. All I have to do now is accomplish understated and elegant.....yeah.

Scrapcat 1 said...

lovely card so difficult to do sympathy cards but this is ideal, thankfully i have this folder already.

tracy

Bettythebaglady said...

That card is right up my street-kept it utterly simple and had the nerve not to go over the top-less is more rules ok.

Bettythebaglady said...

Ikki -I've a card on my blog today that might interest you-don't know if you have tried this use of spellbinders dies-I've a lot more ideas for this so it could run and run Love BettyXXX

Jan scrap said...

What lovely cards in the FG. I would love to send you a photo of an embossed card I made, but I do not know how to do it.....I am new to blogging.
Thanks
Jan

tracy said...

i want that folder lol
will pop over to austrailia after i have cooked,
lol xxx

Nessie said...

Tracy, you don't have to go to Australia. Ebay.co.uk is cheaper and quicker,I got my tree folder there...

Merry said...

Wow...this is a stunning card.

Unknown said...

I love the embossing folder that you used. Could you tell me where I can purchase this folder.
Thanks.