Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 28 January 2010

Tippy Thursday

Thursday again, now what's new?

Well Spellbinders are doing their best to get us to spend, and spend, and spend. I have lost count of all the new dies being released or due for delivery any day. They are now giving us punches as well - round, square, corner, border, and alphabet (???)   If you would like to see the details of these dies - check out this link.  I've counted up to 13 of the labels, and that not counting the labels without numbers.  It's becoming difficult to decide what you do want!

Recently I have taken a liking to the Ranger Distress inks - and here again new colours are due out.
Barn Door /Stormy Sky/Crushed Olive/Victorian Velvet /Wild Honey/ Forest Moss /Bundled Sage/Chipped Sapphire/Tumbled Glass/Spun Sugar/Pumice Stone/Rusty Hinge.  What fab names - hope the colours are equally fab!

If you're a puncher - EK are also bringing out new designs.  These are great - Watch this space for more details. 

So, if you have any pennies to spare -  you will have plenty of new goodies on which to spend them!

Liz from Make a Lasting Impression sent me this card along with my Distress Inks - it's one of the embossing folders from Crafts-Too-You and I thought you would like to see it. These folders are slightly bigger than the Provocraft folders, and they emboss well.



The Stitch and Craft Show starts tomorrow in Manchester and runs until Sunday, there are bound to be some interesting demos and hopefully some bargains about (fingers crossed).  I'm going this year with some crafting friends, so I'm really looking forward to a day out - if you're there I don't think you will recognize me because I've change my hair style - but if you do - please say hello.

Tomorrow I will be showing you a pop-up card I have made for a challenge over at
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope you'll have time to drop by. Seeya.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the embossing on the card that Liz has sent you. Thanks for the heads up on the new releases - i am well and truley smitten with my bug and don'w know how i did without it. Your blog will always be my first source of inspiration and assistance. Thanks.

Paula x x x

Anonymous said...

Once again you are keeping us well informed (and broke?)
Everyone's bringing out such super stuff!
Thanks Ikki