Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 27 January 2011

Tippy Thursday

Hi, a quick post today - I had intended to try to answer some of the questions that you had asked re the Joy Trouvaille, but under the circumstances of it breaking and although the manufacturer has asked a distributor to contact me and he has, the machine still remains broken, but now unjammed!  So, I'm now waiting for some answers myself.

Disappointed that I am with Joy Crafts themselves for their lack of response, I cannot say that about Diamond Card Crafts who have donated the draw prize that ends on Monday. Phyllis, the owner, was so pleased that I had used her eazi box board for my octagon card on Monday, that she contacted me with the offer of anyone purchasing one of these boards from her, she would post free of charge to anywhere in the world.  If you should be interested, just quote "ikki" when you order.
Thanks Phyllis, that was a really nice gesture, suppliers like you restore one's faith! 


If you havenot already entered the draw - check out the post below

3 comments:

Jan said...

I am really worried Ikki, about this. 4 friends have purchased a JT in the last 2 weeks because of the things I have made with mine.

I use my Diamond boards all the time and I love them. Yes, it is nice to no there are still decent people about.
Hope you get it sorted xx Jan

Angela said...

Seems to me Joy Crafts are shooting themselves in the foot. I had been considering the JT above others and was looking forward to seeing what you, as an experienced user, thought of this new machine. Perhaps they don't realise with what high regard you are held by your followers. Here's hoping they sort you out soon and that it's not something basically wrong with the whole design.

Good old Diamond Card Crafts though. A cheery note for the day.

Unknown said...

I agree whole-heartedly with the lady above's comment. I too was looking forward to seeing what your opinion of the JT machine was - I absolutely trust and value your opinion - I was going to purchase the JT when you had thoroughly reviewed it. Is this something that occurs frequently with the machine? Are there many reported problems with it.

Also - Ikki have you heard whether you can only use Spellbinders dies in the Grand Calibur - i've not seen any demonstrations with them using embossing folders such as the cuttlebug. I'd be interested to see if this is so.

Sorry for the long comment (you might know its me)!!!

Sending you hugs Ikki and hope you soon resolve the issue with your machine.

Well done to Phyllis - she's a good 'un!!!

Paula x x x