Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Tuesday 24 November 2009

Breast Cancer Appeal - your cards

Hi folks, It's a busy day for me and a good one also. From my appeal for help and support of the North Staffs Breast Care Unit, I received these wonderful gifts from you.


Thank  you sooo much.  Your generousity was amazing.  I have made a start selling them.  Today I went to the Hospital and together with a few that I sold to my friends, I now have made a total of £105.49p from your cards.  To this I have added another £60 from the cards that I made - so at the moment I have £l65.49 in the kitty.  I also still have over 100 cards left to sell.  Again my thanks and also those from the BC Unit, who were delighted with your cards.  


PS: Message to Di - you did not leave a contact address so unable to reply personally. But the answer to your question of paper ripping when embossing can be solved by placing a piece of copy paper over your paper and enclosing both in the folder.

3 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

Well done on collecting so much money so far. xxx

di said...

Thanks for the answer ! I never thought of that, what an excellent idea...

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Eileen - you have done an amazing job, and huge congratulations on the amount you have raised so far.
Hugs, Sylvia xx