Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 31 October 2011

Halloween

Hi, I've not been about for a week or two there's so many things going on, but today since it's Halloween I thought I'd drop by and show you this .......


I made this for my granddaugthers, Caitlin and Megan who are really in to bats, cats, and spooky things!

I used my Provocraft alphabet to cut the word  and added a touch of nail varnish for good effect.  I only wish I'd thought it through and added a spider or two to give them a real surprise!  Still there's always next year - so watch out girls, nan's about!

Now for all you lovely peeps who have been dropping by to visit to Cupboard, for which you have my grateful thanks, I have something new to show you .....

Have a good look at the picture and see if you can work out how this effect is achieved?
  I will post more info tomorrow, because I think it brill!

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Hi There - good to hear from you and I'm sure they will love the spooky card even without spiders. Hope you are OK?
That looks an intriguing effect so will be looking for the explanation tomorrow.

Val

chrissy xx said...

Glad to see you back!
Your card is Fabulous! LOve the colours!
Chrissyxx

Crafty Loops said...

Fantastic cards. Lee x

Kathryn said...

Hey Ikki spooky card ha ha

I would guess at some sort of embossing of that puffy glaze

Xx

Jackie said...

Lovely to see you Ikki. Brilliant card, and however you achieved the effect on that beautiful image it looks fantastic :o)
Jackie xx