Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 3 October 2011

Christmas Cheer

Another card using the new Chocolate Baroque Christmas stamps called Christmas Cheer.....

If you would like to view these stamps check out this link or pop over to the CBDT blog and have a gander at what my teamsters have been up to  - I've some super talented crafters to work with and their art makes me think and keeps changing my outlook on crafting, but then that's how we progress!
 

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love this card and it so interesting to see all the different 'takes' on the same stamp sets.

Jean said...

I love this Eileen, it is such a charming little scene and your touch of colour really brings it to life. Jean x

Crafty Loops said...

Wow, this card is so beautiful. I can just image going for a brisk winter walk on a cold dark morning. Really beautiful card. Lee xx

veronica said...

lovely card Ikki, really like the colours - hope this works, as can't get a comment on the dt blog for some reason!

Jackie said...

Superb card, I love the scene and the colour combo :o)
Jackie xx