Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Monday 16 May 2011

Megan's in the Cupboard

Hi, I have to apologize for the lack of blogging in the Cupboard - life is throwing a number of things at me that are taking up my time.

However, I'm hoping that I've sorted many of my committments and my crafting will soon be back on track!

This is something that I've done recently for my Granddaughter who was 5 on Sunday.  I've not done any scrapping before and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it  - and she liked the monster!
 
I have been watching the Serif Craft Artist Platinium demos on C&C this week and download a few free digi kits.  Interesting and very clever -  I might indulge myself - well I have been working hard and we all deserve a treat or two! (lol) 
Thanks to you all for your recent visits, I hope to post tomorrow.



4 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Ikki, what a adorable girl, can imagine you are proud to have such a great granddaughter! warm greetz, Miranda

Jackie said...

What a fab page, very bright and colourful. What a pretty granddaughter you have :o)
Jackie xx

Aquarius said...

Good to hear from you - you've been missed but I thought it might be because of the problems with Blogger. I think those intelligent frames are really good in that programme and you've done a great job on the page with your granddaughter

Annette said...

I've got Serif's Digital Scrapbook Artist, which is a forerunner of this programme, and I'm finding the C&C really handy for picking up a tip or two, as the programmes are very similar. I would definitely recommend Serif as the customer service on their forum is excellent. I've used one of your tips(embossing lines to finish of an embossed panel nicely) on a card I've posted on my blog today. Thanks for your great blog x