Hi

Hi, Thanks for dropping by.

My name is Eileen but to friends in the card making world I'm known as 'ikki'. (which is pronounced I-KEY) From where or how this came about I'm not sure - it just got shorten from my original craft name of Ikemo by various friends along my crafting way! I started crafting whilst recouperating from an accident, and from my first attempts with peeloffs and paint - I was hooked! Now my passion is my BUG! and now BEADING!

In the Cupboard you will find ideas, news, tips and techniques to help you get more from this fab little machine. So come in - join the fun and Cuttle with me!


Thursday 28 October 2010

Unanswered questions

I realised that over the last few weeks I have received a lot of queries and questions and because of my various problems I have failed to answer them for you.  Sorry about this, and if I have missed your comment would you please remind me and I will try to put it right.

I have received one query from my post yesterday from Ann.   Ann asked how I'd acheived the top circle on the card without cutting the rest.  This is a little trick I use regularly and it is useful so I will try to explain.....

If you want only part of the die to cut, it's best to use low tack tape to attach the die in the right place on your image.   Then when making the sandwich  only place the top C plate on the part you want to cut, and feed the unplated part of the image through the Bug first.  Sometimes you have to cut the sides down to match the shaped top if you don't have the correct size die.  Have a look at this link it may help to explain it better.

 http://ikkiscuttlebugcupboard.blogspot.com/2010/08/nestabilities-label-4-aternative-cuts.html

Hope this helps Ann, and to you all again my thanks for your patience and understanding.

No comments: