I have used this stamp from Elusive Images Floral Spray (link on side bar) before as an A6 card, but this time I needed an A5 card.
Again I stamped the image straight on the card with distress ink (Forest Moss) and dragged the ink in on a few of the leaves, but
instead of the scored lines, used the corner borders from Joy Crafts
On a second stamping of the image, I cut away some of the leaves, coloured the flowers with Promarkers and triple embossed, added to image with foam pads
and the finished card....
Unfortunately the last two pictures are not showing the true colours, but I delivered the card yesterday before I looked at the pictures! I don't like the bottom die, it's too heavy, but having stuck it on, on it had to stay!
Off now to play, that's after putting the washing out - back soon to show you some more lovely stamps.